CED Booth Options
a. Single or Multiple Grouping:
b. U-Shaped Booths (Quads): Showcases the Universities and Colleges Best Professional & Technical Courses of Study, while providing an area to Counsel Students on Admission Requirements, Financial Aid, & Career Opportunities. Quads are allowed to be decorated in the School Colors. Must be within the Space. Each Booth Space is 10′ x 10′. On a First Available Basis. Reserve by November 30th, 2019. *Can accommodate an RV Mobile Educational Unit.
Other Sizes; Call for Availability
EXHIBITOR BOOTHS DETAILS:
• Each Booth Space is a 10′ X 10 Space, with a Six-Foot Table and Two Chairs.
• It comes with an Eight Foot Back Drop and Three-Foot Skirts on each Side.
• Each will have a Name Plate on the Back Drop, consisting of 42 Characters.
• Multiple Booths from the same organization can be placed together.
• Need Commitments by 1/11/20.
• Additional Items and Costs (Electrical, Carpet, Chairs, Tables, etc.) are available by the GRBCC assigned contractors. You can also bring your own Video Equipment. Electricity needs to be purchased.
• No Music is allowed in the Exhibitor Booths as a courtesy to all exhibitors.
Additional items are available to complete your booths by contacting the George R. Brown Convention Center’s approved subcontractors directly. Items must be requested by 1/11/20. Keep in mind that you are also welcome to bring these items from home if you like, however we do not provide overnight security.
See complete Exhibitor Booklet for pricing for extra chairs, carpet, electrical and more, and contact information: > Exhibitor Kit/Booklet
For more information, please call 713-522-8077 or firstname.lastname@example.org